Progress Image Gallery »
Our involvement originally saw the acquisition of a manufacturing base on Denby Street, the purchase of new machinery and computer equipment, and additional staff. Then, we carefully searched the market place for a profile supplier who would be able to provide all the technical advice and back-up necessary to ensure a long term future for us all. An original list of over 15 companies was narrowed down to one… REHAU.
We chose Rehau because it is widely acknowledged that their uPVC is the best on the market and this claim is justified by it’s involvement with the likes of Mercedes, BMW and many other highly respected international companies. With these credentials in mind, you can be confident that our products will stand the test of time and last you well into the future.
From our first day we have grown steadily. We now have a team of 52 employees… all with the same aim… to keep the likes of Mrs Hunter happy. And we must be doing something right because we had to purchase new manufacturing premises that are four times bigger than before to cope with demand. We have invested heavily in all the latest and most innovative machinery to ensure a high quality finish to all of our products.
- We never push or pressure sell
- We never telephone canvass
- We never call without prior invitation
- We quote mainly by post (after a brief initial visit)
- 70% of our business comes by way of recommendation
- We strive to keep ahead of the latest security and technical innovations
- We provide a first-class aftercare service and 10 year guarantee on everything we install
- And most importantly… we care!